- Hfs provides academic excellence in a conducive and islamic environment.
- Hfs provides highly experienced faculty and state of the art campus.
Hfs focuses on Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration and Communication.
A LEVEL ADMISSIONS POLICY & PROCEDURES 2019-2020
Hira Foundation School offers a unique blend of educational program with Islamic standards. In the conducive environment, Hfs is pleased to announce admissions in A level program for the academic year 2019 -2020.
We are inviting registrations and queries from interested parents. We hope to make this as smooth a process for you as possible.
“Registrations for A level program are open now”
- Fridays & Sundays will be off.
In general, the profile of a strong candidate is a student who has A grades and 75% attendance in school from classes 9 – 11 and a history of scoring A*/A in O Levels. He or she is motivated, responsible, goal-oriented, mature, and community-minded.
- Application forms are available at Hira Foundation School admission office.
- Complete the form and submit it with all documents to the admission office.
Incomplete forms will not be processed.
Classes 9, 10 & 11:
- Four recent passport-sized colour photographs of applicant.
- Attested photocopies of applicant’s school reports:
mid-year and final reports (attested by the applicant’s current school)
- Attested photocopies of certificates of applicant’s O’ Levels already taken.
- A signed copy of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Hira Foundation School.
- Sealed teacher’s recommendation, preferably in applicant’s elective subject or related pre-requisite(s).
- A sealed principal’s report, which applicant’s school may mail to HFS directly.
- If applicant is applying for any of these subjects please provide us one of your dated and graded Class 11 English essays:
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
- Once HFS has processed applications, we hold an interview process in August (dates subject to change).
- If an applicant is selected for an interview, he / she will receive a call from the school. Whether or not they are called for an interview does not reflect on an applicant’s ultimate chance for admission to Hira Foundation School.
- Admission Offer Letter will be dispatched towards the end of August 2019 (dates subject to change).
0333 3177351, 0300 2238124
Hira Foundation School – Division of renowned Darul Uloom Karachi