O'Level and A'Level Information
For O’Level: Its a three years program offering for both Science and Commerce group.
- Clearance of admission test is must.
Optional Subjects are:
- Computer Studies
- Additional Mathematics
- Business Studies and Arabic
Compulsory Subjects are:
- Pak. Studies
For A’ Level: It is a two years Program with Aalim Course (ULA SANVIA)
Initially we are offering Commerce group with subject combination:
- State of the art building with all basic needs.
- Experienced and Qualified faculty.
- Fully equipped computer Lab.
- Indoor and outdoor games under qualified trainers.
Required Documents for Registration – Admission 2018-19
- B Form
- Eight pictures of child (size 1”x1”)
- Attested photo copies of parents’ CNIC
Age Criteria for Pre-School
Child’s age must meet to the criteria of Age as mentioned below.
||Must be 2.5 – 3 years on August 2018
|Senior Level I
||Must be 3 – 3.5 years on August 2018
|Senior Level II
||Must be 3.5- 4 years on August 2018
After passing the written test, students will have to qualify the prescribed interview separately. Interview letter will be issued only to successful candidates. Parents / Guardian of students who cleared the written test will have to appear in an interview conducted by the school.
Parents will be called for interviews and application process will be conducted.
The final selection of only a limited number of candidates is made as per merit list and criteria decided by the school management.
Documents Required for Admission
- Vaccination Certificate / Immunization
- Previous report cards
- School’s leaving certificate
- Transport application form
Hira Foundation School reserves the right to deny or revoke admission to students if records show false or misleading information that has been provided on the application form.