Required Documents for Admission
- Child Birth Certificate / B.Form / NICOP / Passport
- Eight pictures of child (size 1”x1”)
- Attested photo copies of parent CNIC
- Vaccination Certificate (Only for JM/SL1/SL2)
- Last Academic Report Card
- School leaving certificate
- Transport application form
Class – AGE
- JUNIORS 2.5 TO 3 YEARS
- SENIOR LEVEL I – 4 YEARS
- SENIOR LEVEL II – 5 YEARS
- CLASS ONE – 6 YEARS
- CLASS TWO – 7 YEARS
- CLASS THREE – 8 YEARS
- CLASS FOUR – 9 YEARS
- CLASS FIVE – 10 YEARS
- CLASS SIX – 11 YEARS
- CLASS SEVEN – 12 YEARS
- CLASS EIGHT – 13 YEARS
- CLASS NINE (O-LEVEL ONE) – 14 YEARS
- CLASS TEN (O-LEVEL TWO) – 15 YEARS
- CLASS ELEVEN (O-LEVEL THREE) – 16 YEARS
After passing the written test, candidates need to qualify the prescribed interview separately. Interview letter is issued only to successful candidates. Parents / Guardians of candidates who clear the written test need to appear in an interview conducted by the school management.
Parents will be called for the interview to finalize the selection procedure of the successful candidates.
The final selection of candidates is made as per the merit list and criteria decided by the school management. The successful candidates will be contacted by the Admission Department of Hira Foundation School.
Hira Foundation School reserves the right to deny or revoke admission to candidates if records show false or misleading information that has been provided on the application form.