Class - AGE
Required Documents for Registration
Documents Required for Admission
After passing the written test, students need to qualify the prescribed interview separately. Interview letter is issued only to successful candidates. Parents / Guardians of students who clear the written test need to appear in an interview conducted by the school management.
Parents are called for interviews as part of the application process.
The final selection of candidates is made as per merit list and criteria decided by the school management. The successful candidates are intimated via the admission office.
Hira Foundation School reserves the right to deny or revoke admission to students if records show false or misleading information that has been provided on the application form. School fees and sports charges shall be paid every month in advance, through Meezan Bank from 1st till 11th of each month. This is payable for all twelve calendar months. Note: The school has the discretion to review and increase the school fees and all other fees, charges and deposits ancillary thereto, without prior written notice. Concessions can be provided in the case of two or more siblings attending school.
RECENT UPDATES HFS
- HFS will remain closed for students of Grade 3 till OIII on 30th November, 2023
- Uniforms, consisting of a hoodie, a black cap, and gloves, are available at the HFS uniform shop
- arrange fun trip to National Museum, Wazir Mansion and Flag Staff House for Grade 6 & 7 students
- Arrange fun trip to National Museum, Wazir Mansion and Flag Staff House for Grade 8 & O1 students
- National Museum of Pakistan for the students of Grade 6 (Hifz)