Hira Foundation School is a division of renowned Jamia Darul Uloom Karachi. It is an excellent Cambridge based schooling system, in which we stand committed to offering value-based education with a goal to spruce our children in accordance with Islamic values.
The journey of this institution was started in the month of October 2004. Its first session was conducted in March 2005 under the direct supervision of the top management of Jamia Darul Uloom.
At the beginning, there were only three Pre School levels with the strength of a few students under the supervision of three teachers in the old building of HFS. But with the Grace of Almighty Allah HFS has now moved to a larger newly built premises equipped with all necessary facilities and accommodates a larger number of students instructed by well qualified, professional, enthusiastic and devoted teachers with high quality of education system.
HFS provides quality education under Islamic and very secure and peaceful environment which helps children to order their lives and their extracurricular activities according to the teaching of Islam.
In addition, HFS provides a good opportunity for a combination of Hifz and Arabic language to understand the Holy Quran and Sunnah, with basic general subjects. In this way, these students can get academic education as well as complete Hifz.
From the very inception of Jamia Darul Uloom Karachi, its founder Mufti-e-Azam Pakistan Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Shafi (RA) had the following vision:
To facilitate students to become well educated, successful and practicing Muslims for the pleasure of Almighty Allah.
RECENT UPDATES HFS
- HFS will remain closed for students of Grade 3 till OIII on 30th November, 2023
- Uniforms, consisting of a hoodie, a black cap, and gloves, are available at the HFS uniform shop
- arrange fun trip to National Museum, Wazir Mansion and Flag Staff House for Grade 6 & 7 students
- Arrange fun trip to National Museum, Wazir Mansion and Flag Staff House for Grade 8 & O1 students
- National Museum of Pakistan for the students of Grade 6 (Hifz)