It couldn’t be a more opportune time that we move towards the reopening of the school. We are looking forward eagerly and enthusiastically to welcome the students on to the school premises. Though the online program was no less than a breakthrough from the norms yet the physical school setting has an undeniable impact and impression.
As per the Government notification, HFS has also gone for the reopening of school on phased dates and stagger through days/duration. So, kindly find the important school reopening information.
Grades VI, VII & VIII & HIFZ reopens on Monday, 28th September 2020
Grades I, II, III, IV & V reopens on Wednesday, 30th September 2020
Timing: 8:00am – 1:40pm
Reporting Time: 7:45 am
Points to Note:
- Students are divided into two Groups; A & B
- Students need to come on alternate days. This is indicated in the class time tables.
- Siblings are placed in the same group for commute & convenience purpose
- Online classes and Google Classroom activity will continue simultaneously on need basis. Students need to come fully equipped with complete syllabi packs and study materials.
- Students need to wear masks, carry hand sanitizers and wet wipes
- Students need to bring their own juices, dry snacks and sweet items to upkeep their energy levels
As the students step into the school after almost six months, it is advisable to tend to their overall well being for a consistent as well as a productive output.
May this school resumption be peaceful, progressive and purposeful for all. Aameen