[headline]HFS PRE SCHOOL ACADEMIC REPORT SESSION 2013-14[/headline]
[headline] JUNE- DEC 2013[/headline]
- The academic session commenced from 10th June 2013 with the addition of grade VIII. The CIE registration process also started.
- The academic session of pre-school commenced on 10th June 2013.
[headline]Orientation ceremony in pre-school:[/headline]
- Orientation ceremony was held in June to strengthen parent-teachers’ relationships and to make them understand pedagogic so that they can help their child at home. It was a three days exercise for each level. Dated : 1st , 3rd and 4th June 2013
- Exclusive arrangements were made for the new inductees to help them adjust in the new environment.
[headline]HFS Pre School Activity Calendar:[/headline]
[headline]During Fall Session we had these activities:[/headline]
|Theme||Activities||Objectives||Date and Day|
|Healthy and Junk Food||Healthy day( vegetable and fruit salad making)||To enhance the fine motor skills, by peeling, mashing and choppingTo make students learn about the healthy food.||29th June|
|Eid Saeed||Eid Get togather||To make them learn about customs and suunahs of Eid ul fitar day.||20th August|
|I See My Land||Cultural exhibitionدیکھو پا کستان||To make students learn about the different culture of Pakistan , land marks and food||31st August- 15th September|
|SeerahAll about the last prophet||Naat Khuwani||To enhance the confidence of the students and the recitation of Naat||28th September|
|The world greatest Event HAJJ||Hajj activity||To enhance the knowledge about hajj journey .||5th October|
|Animals ( all classes )our friend||Allah made them all Exhibition||To provide students an experiential learning about the all classification s of animals( farm, insects, birds, sea )||26th October|
|Our heroesIQBAL||Iqbal Day celebration||To make them learn about the poem recitation||7th November|
|Assessment Week||31st November – 18th December|
|We travel by….. (Transport )||Field trips(PAF Museum and Maritime Museum)||To provide students the experiential learning about the transport||19th , 21stDecember|
- To provide teachers a chance to improve their professional skills a vibrant faculty Development program was undertaken. Membership of the Professional Teachers Training Forum like PTAN of AKU-IED was renewed
- Two Teachers ( Neelam Ali and Sophia Shairvani ) had attended an Early Childhood Development 3 days course from Aga Khan University (Human Development Department )
- Two Teachers ( Summaya Sohail and Sophia Shairvani ) had attended a seminar on Language Development from ERDC.
Parents – Teachers Interaction:
- Two PTMs were conducted for Pre School on 6th September and 29th November .
School and Staff developmental activities:
- Pre School Conducted staff development program with collaboration of Librarian
- Every day during 1:pm -20:pm English Language Classes have been arranged on which Following teachers worked as facilitator :
Naila Wahid, Maryam Chohan, Kousar Aziz, Summayah Sohail .
- 5 days Early childhood development course was shared by Sophia Shairvani and Neelam Ali.
- Johar Ibad shared her own Urdu poem Book for Kids
- Almost 80 Number of Books for children had been purchased for library to enhance the teaching resource.
Staff & students Turn Over
The staff & students turn over for the period July 13 to Dec 13 is as under:
Members left the school for various reasons.
New Faculty Employed from July 12 to date : 09
Staff Left during Aug to date: 04
Shifted to other department: 02
Students Left June 13- Dec 13 05
Students’ Strength : 290
New Admissions Session 2014-15
Registration: As on 02.12.13
Report By : Maryam Aziz Chohan
HFS Pre School Coordinator
1st Feb 2014